Monday, February 1, 2016

Groceries!


Fun for the girls. 

I described my vision loss to Marilyn  and away we went in the red jeep.

We used two carts at Foodland and mostly bought everything on the prior list, adding Anahola granola, yogurt, bacon, corn on the cob, beer and green tea. I could not find the decaf!

It was 7:00 when we left the grocery. Time for night blindness. I could have brought a white cane but I had a powerful shopping cart.
That was fun;)

Marilyn led me through the dark parking lot to the jeep. She loaded all the bags, 4 each, into the Jeep and drove us home. 

Ed greeted us in the dark with a hobble. They led me and all the groceries to our condo where Dan and Pilgrim greeted us.

I was proud of how well I shopped I ued my eyeglasses!

I unloaded food and made a simple dinner of Kiluea greens with cucumber and avocado,  roasted chicken and a Wente chardonnay.
We ate outdoors as Pilgrim finished his second one scoop bowl of kibble. All was quiet and peaceful in Paradise.


I needed a shower to wash away the agitation of travel. Then it was bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment