Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Second Tuesday




I slept better than Dan, but he joined me for coffee at 7:30.  I tried to make waffles and blew it! So taro pancakes win the day; with bananas and coconut syrup;) 
Dan cleaned the waffle iron. . . 



We walked to the point but no whales appeared. I overheard an Asian lady saying she came to Princeville by taxi and the meter was running while she hurriedly shopped. She had no butter. I brought here half of ours. She was grateful.
"You saved me!"
I asked if she needed anything from the farmers market. She asked if she and her sister from Japan could come with us. 
Sure;) see you at 1:30.

We spent the morning at Anini. Pilgrim watched a sleek pointer swimming with a stick and I had to hurry to take his harness off so he could swim too! He was going OUT towards the reef so I called him back;) Dan may have had to swim out to tow him in! Then he found a tennis ball and played hard, diggig it and chasing it through the sand!



I am still 'reading' audiobook By the Water's Edge.

We came home at 1:00 nibbled on hors doerves jand i made a sweet smoothie - banana pineapple and papaya. Ice makes it a frappe.

We mail and anniversary card to Joe and Jahnavee. And load Kako and her sister into the car. They had such a great time at the market!!
We bought lasagne, pineapple and bananas.



The New Hampshire primary is televised so I made fried egg sandwiches for us while Dan tuned in. Pilgrim slept. 

Yoga later: Relax Deeply!


No comments:

Post a Comment