Monday, February 8, 2016

Later Sunday Super Bowl




We walked Pilgrim around the Cliffs property and bought a stamp and postcard from the concierge. I want to remember Bud and Clair Erickson.

I made nachos while Dan made Guacamole. We also served salsa and salad and pineapple slices . 

The Panthers never found their game. The Broncos simply outplayed them. In the third quarter i added an orange shirt to my nlue Hawaiian print wrap. Its not wise to tske nagativitu/ a loss, into my mind. So i was fickle !

The sunset after a cool breezy day that didn't reach above 70. 
We sat on the lanai and enjoyed the farmers market lasagne and salad. One portion while small feeds the two of us.
With the week old glass of cabernet, dan thought it was 'ugh'. I had been awaiting it;)

Designing Woman was showing on TCM and we enjoyed it.

1 comment: